January 2, 2011

Welcome to my world of Photography


I have always appreciated photography even before I started delving into the technicalities of using a camera. The catchlight in a child's eyes as he runs into the embrace of his fathers arms, the unmistakable smile on a dogs face as he hears his favorite person enter the room, the grandness of an architectural structure soaring over a tourist travelled from afar. All are moments in time that are waiting to be captured by the creative eye that chooses to see it....

As a young girl growing up in the Middle East I remember seeing my father appreciate the fineness of persian rugs and the beautiful strokes of paintings collected from around the world. My mother enjoyed the beauty surrounding fashion and jewelry always finding unique pieces at the local souk (Bazaar). My sister today is a budding fashion designer who has worked for names such as Jill Stuart and The Babygap.

So as you can tell I have always been surrounded by creativity and the love of art and so it was only a matter of time before I found my own medium of expression....The camera. And my inspiration; my two darling boys without whom life just wouldn't have the same meaning it has today.

Dont let the special moments of your world pass you by. To freeze a moment in time is to preserve its innate story like quality. Let me capture your beautiful moments for you one click at a time....

Regards,
Khadija Pervez

My son Jehan with my husband Asem

My baby Rafae


A picture of me with Rafae

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on launching the blog! Wishing you a wonderful 2011 both personally and professionally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful family, beautifully captured- keep flickering

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to start the New Year!! Looking forward to following your blog and gorgeous works of art ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting Khadija! many congrats. I wish you all the best and look forward to read your blog and see your amazing photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your kind words! I look forward to posting and clicking away this year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your blog! I see such great things for you in your future! I wish you all the best. Asmara

    ReplyDelete